8 questions about the T.E.A.M. Portfolio Entry Program.
1. What is T.E.A.M. ?
- T.E.A.M. is a unique Workshop organization created by educators for educators.
- T.E.A.M. coordinates an exclusive Masters in Education entry via the "Life Experience" portfolio program.
- T.E.A.M. has secured a thousands in tuition scholarship discount for ALL online courses taken at Aspen University.
2. What School confers this degree? Is this M.S. Ed. accepted by the community and recognized by employers?
- Aspen University (operating out of Colorado) is nationally recognized and is CHEA recognized.
- The Aspen University M.B.A. and M.S. Ed. are fully accredited by DETC*(D.E.T.C. is a nationally recognized accrediting organization.)
- With tregard to State Education licenses, Students must (on their own) contact their state DOE to see if the Aspen University M.S. Ed. Degree with satisfy their state requirements.
3. What are the benefits of acquiring your Masters Degree from Aspen University through the T.E.A.M. relationship?
- Use Life Experience and skip the cost and years associated with earning a B.A.
- Thousands in tuition Scholarships & discounts!
- 14-16 month completion option!
- Correspondence and/or Online Study...earn your degree from any location.
- Special Student support services.
4. Since I DO NOT have a B.A. how can I enter a Masters in Education? It sounds too good to be true!
- Teachers that have been working as a full time teacher for AT LEAST 2 YEARS may apply to produce a teaching portfolio (i.e. a binder that includes your teaching experience, lesson plans, and letters from your employers) which will be evaluated for entry into an accredited Masters Degree in Education.
- It may sound too good to be true, but this Professional Portfolio entry program is very real, 100% accredited and allows teachers like yourself to earn the credentials you have long desired.
5. How do I put my portfolio together? How much time do I need to spend in putting together my Professional Portfolio?
- Once you register with T.E.A.M., we will mail you our official portfolio guidelines and follow up within three (3) days with a one-on-one phone consultation to help every step on the way. Don't worry...we are here to assist!
- The creation of the Professional Education Portfolio usually takes between 2 to 3 weeks depending on how much work you put into it. 90% of teachers are able to complete it in this time.
6. I see that financial aid is available through federal loans?
- Yes! Aspen University believes strongly that education is a lifetime investment.
- The Office of Student Financial Assistance has a variety of financial resources available to students including FAFSA government loans. They work very hard to provide the best information on how to apply for financial aid, types of aid available, and other relevant information.
7. How do I get transcripts of courses I take at Aspen?
- Aspen University, like any college, will issue transcripts to students who request them for the courses taken from the registrar.
- Upon Aspen University Degree completion, graduates will receive their accredited diploma and transcripts.
8. YES!.....I want to enroll in the TEAM/Aspen University Accredited Masters in Education. If the 1st part is to start putting together my Teaching Portfolio.....How do I begin?
- STEP 1: Fill out the registration form and pay the $75.00 registration fee by clicking Registration or call us at (347) 560 - TEAM.
- STEP 2: Upon T.E.A.M registration, students will be coded as a portfolio student and the Portfolio packet will be mailed within 24 hours.
- Upon T.E.A.M. registration, students will be coded as a T.E.A.M cohort group participant.
- This Portfolio application process is the first step into the Aspen program. It DOES NOT guarantee admission to Aspen university. Aspen will make the final decision on individual student acceptance upon their receiving all personal paperwork, portfolios and transcripts from the student.
- Should a student not be accepted to Aspen University, T.E.A.M. will fully refund the portfolio and zero course fee.
T.E.A.M. Education Services
Flushing, N.Y. 11367
(347) 560 - TEAM
- T.E.A.M. does not guarantee admissions to the Universities we work with. Only accredited universities can make final acceptance decisions based on transcripts and internal reviews. - Diplomas and credentials are NOT granted by TEAM, they are awarded independently by the accredited colleges that TEAM works with...allowing for significant tuition savings.
Copyright 2013, TEAM Education Services Inc.